Thursday, July 19, 2012

Park it right

I came across this advertisement in The Edge, issue 919 on Ford Focus' attractive feature called "Active Park Assist".

Sometimes, I find it quite difficult to park my car in parallel with the road. Parallel parking is the least enjoyment that I have whenever I am out there, on the road, driving to my destinations.

I think this feature will attract the ladies and women. I am not being stereotyped here folks, but sometimes, I find that quite a lot of women (not all) to be way too cautious when it comes to driving; and many of them have troubles and deep hesitation when it comes to parking. Truth is, sometimes you have to wait minutes before they can park right. Imagine if it is a two-lane road with one lane being used for parking!

Therefore ladies, cheer-up! Your misery of having to park parallel with the road is now solved with this new feature on Ford Focus.

Get into the store, now!


No comments:

Post a Comment