Monday, July 9, 2012

Of money and rich spouse

The photo in this posting may somehow be true. Call me money-boy or "pisau cukur" but somehow this is true. I mean, at least from my point of view.

I have always imagined to have a super rich girlfriend and wife so that she can work her way up the career ladder, while I sit at home taking care of the house: kitchen, living room, patio, the lawn and laundries.

The basis form such thought is that many women nowadays are in the top management, leading and steering companies, business entities and the country. Women are seen as a capable creature in boosting the productivity and efficiency of the day-to-day activities.

Women are also seen as one of the important capital in driving the nation's performance to a new heights. Hence, it is for these reasons that men should be allowed to take (or share) the role that was once confined to women.

From many guy's point of view, I am being a "dayus" or coward for having this thought. But seriously, sometimes I feel like I want to take a break from this working world and work at home.

What would I do if I have a super rich wife? Well, I will give her children. Then I will take care of the children: bathing them, changing diapers and play with them. Then, once they are a bit old, I will walk them to school, spend time with them, be next to them in solving homework problems and be always next to them.

What would my other half do then? I would let my other half to work hard, earn super fat salary and run the country. She would provide for me, pay for the house, pay the rent and the utilities fee and also pay for my house.

Wouldn't that be great, guys? ;)

Of course, this is only my imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment