Monday, July 16, 2012

Kasut!

This is my comment in relation to the article published in Personal Money, July 2012.


The word "kasut" in English is "shoes". Speaking of kasut, jeez, i wonder how many shoes do the women have. But hey, men too are having many shoes! I personally know a man with far too many shoes and his collection beats that of the ladies. 

His shoes range from Aldo, Zara and Topman and he is a very stylish man :) Well, as for me, i only have a pair of shoes and a croc which I used for work. And yes, I don't normally wear a pair of nice 'executive' shoes to work except for formal events.

Anyway, women and shoes are inseparable. Why do I say so? Okey, take for example, my mom. Her car is filled with at least one type of shoe that she used for work.

Another good example will be my girl-friends: sometimes, their cars are filled with three to four shoes.

This goes on to prove my point that women love shoes and shoes to women are like milk to baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment